SSDHHC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Personal Days, Sick Days, Vacation (12 month staff);
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance;
- Long-term Disability & Life Insurance;
- Pennsylvania State Teachers Retirement System Participation;
- Direct Paycheck Deposit;
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
It is the policy of the Scranton School for Deaf and Hard Of Hearing Children not to discriminate in its programs, education, employment and all other activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability or sexual preference. Any complaints of discrimination should be directed to the Compliance Officer at WPSD.