The foundation of our academic program is based upon the belief that the instructional “plan” is catered to each child. Through the Individualized Education Plan, we are able to evaluate each child and utilize the specific communication, curricula, technology and methods to teach a child most effectively.
Our caring and high-quality teachers, experienced and committed administrators, and supportive families and alumni comprise the “family” that together yield life-long learners and successful graduates.
- We are committed to student growth and achievement.
- Our curriculum is aligned with national and state education standards.
- We believe in high expectations, accountability and academic excellence.
- We believe that students need to be challenged.
- We stretch our students’ imaginations and go beyond their everyday experiences.