Our primary responsibility is the education, safety and welfare of students, based on their individualized needs.
- Access to communication is a fundamental right for all students,
- Our standard of academic excellence and high expectations will be unsurpassed,
- Our beautiful campus enhances and fosters a full academic and extracurricular experience,
- Cutting-edge technology is vital to the continuous improvement of education,
- High-quality staff and faculty are critical to the success of students and the entire school,
- We set a national standard of accountability in our education and research, and
- We value research, advocacy, innovation, and outreach on behalf of all deaf and hard of hearing individuals.